You aren't cheating, are you? I hope you at least tried to answer the questions before heading over here.
- Scope, CMS, and Jen-T (although I don't know if Jen says "aboot." CMS does, although she denies it.)
- Pittsburgh (And she left it in favor of Men In Kilts, can you imagine?)
- Carpeting (which has never been satisfactorily explained)
- Mary (it sounds just like her, doesn't it?)
- Canada (they were supposed to have dinner with Scope and CMS)
- Elizabeth Bishop (I've got nothing on this one)
- A hole in the wall (Actually, the advice wasn't so much re the hole as what she should hide behind it. And I don't think she's ever said.)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (and the mascot is a banana slug ... you have to wonder about the message that sends)
- CMS (there should be some kind of medal for that, don't you think?)
- Twinkle Toes (now that I think about, I believe the nickname was thrust upon her rather than chosen.
- Lee Child (That was CC's doing. By all accounts he was a good sport about it. Could be he's fan experiences even more bizarre than that.)
- The Moles (Tal, Tal, come back Tal!)
- the dip (Probably she didn't mean BCB. Probably.)
- Regis (nobody ever explained that one to me, either)
- Speen (it even sounds evil, doesn't it?)
So how did you do?